MAKEUP | A pop of Marsala

08:00

The other day I posted here this picture where I am wearing a minimal make-up. What you may not notice from it is that I have used marsala, this year's color. Woop woop! 
Down bellow you will find a short tutorial of what I really did.



1. First, I am prepping my eyes with NYX Jumbo in Milk 604. 2. After that I am using Inglot Eyeshadow 355 just to get one single color on my lid. 3. In the crease I am placing Ultra Pearl Mania in shade Penny (which is very near to Marsala) and 4. to create a deeper shadow I am using Cool Gray (Lorac II). 5. I went on the rest of the lid with Beige (Lorac II) and 6.  in the inner corner and on the brow bone I've used Snow (Lorac II). 7. On the lower lid I put Mocha (Lorac II) and 8. the eyeliner was made with Black (Lorac II). 9. For my waterline I used a nude pencil from Oriflame and 10. for my lashes, there you have Better than Sex (Too Faced).  

If you wanna see how I put it all together, please go to my channel! ^.^


You Might Also Like

0 comentarii

Ma intereseaza parerea ta. Te rog, spune-o printr-un comentariu.